|The Pretender television film|
|"The Pretender: Island of the Haunted"|
|Airdate||December 10, 2001|
|Writer(s)|| Steven Long Mitchell |
Craig W. Van Sickle
|Director(s)||Frederick King Keller|
|Last name (s)||Dodson|
|Previous||The Pretender 2001|
Jarod was finishing up as job as an ArchaeoSymbologist continuing to seek his mother when clues to her whereabouts leads him to the eerie island of Carthis in Scotland where he forges an unlikely alliance with Miss Parker who has followed him there. Together they uncover the location of the scrolls that are so coveted by the Centre only to have them taken from their hands. Jarod is briefly captured but escapes and remains on the run.
- Sam Ayers as Sam the Sweeper
- Glenn Bang as Mr. Parker's Doctor
- Neil Crone as Owner, The Alley Sports Bar
- Kim Myers as Jarod's mother
- Frank McAnulty as Brother Theo
- Miss Parker: You run I chase, just like always.
- Miss Parker: I know they still want you back.
- Jarod: And the first one to find the answers, wins.
- Miss Parker: Sydney please, just do it!
- Miss Parker: Thank you Broots, but this is one mystery I have to solve myself.
- Miss Parker: Weather updates I don't. Answers I do.
- Miss Parker: Vespasians speak of no visitors here. God be with you.
- Broots: Not to sound cynical or anything, but has anybody seen that little kid lately?
- Ocee: Not intruder, you're the seeker.
- Raines: You took my thumb.
- Raines: A digit is the least I could give you for the favor I'm about to ask.
- Ocee: Sight may come from one's eyes, but the vision comes from one's heart.
- Ocee: She was searching for the scrolls of course.
- Youtube video: